A criminal law firm’s website usually is the first point of contact for a potential client who may be in custody, accused of a crime or pending police investigation or interview. It is very immediate. 60% criminal lawyers websites are accessed via a mobile device.
Zellera Legal Technology helps criminal solicitors create websites that work and helps them integrate social media solutions and best-in-class SEO practice to deliver some truly outstanding cost per acquisition (CPA) costs. Using best in class digital marketing and website construction know-how we understand that potential clients will have a short period in which they will assess local offerings, often commencing their journey with a locally tailored search e. g. “Criminal Solicitor Rugby” or “Murder Lawyer Leamington Spa”. We call this findability optimisation.
A good deal of criminal lawyers view online marketing as expensive and altogether different from the more traditional forms of advertising such as the Yellow Pages, newspaper or TV advertising. We can show you how investing in an online marketing strategy for a niche area of legal practice such as criminal law can deliver a massive return on your investment in a relatively short space of time.
With web design for criminal law firms, the following best practices apply, particularly in respect of landing page design:-
• It must look clean, clear and professional;
• Your ‘calls to action’ – telephone numbers, email addresses etc – must be immediately apparent;
• Visitors to the site should know exactly what you want them to do; if they are accused of a crime, have they seen that you provide an expert service and have an idea of the cost or whether they can get a free initial consultation, the next question they are going to ask is ‘How to I get in touch?’. If this is even slightly difficult for them to work out you may lose a potential client.
• You should have ‘trust icons’. Membership professional and other legal bodies and organisations of which your solicitors are members or in which your solicitors have been featured;
• You should define common legal terms relating to criminal law.
• There should be links to your solicitors’ social media profiles;
• You should have strong testimonials from your clients.
• You should include include as much criminal legal content as possible in a structured and optimised manner, bearing in mind the key criminal keywords such as ‘criminal law solicitors’ or ‘criminal defence lawyers’. This makes your site easier for search engines to find, driving traffic toward your site.
• You should target certain locations: clients of criminal law firms search both nationally and locally for their solicitor and your website should cater for this.
Even if you have had a website designed for your law firm in the past, there may be a reason why it is not delivering results. We can help you implement best website design practices to ensure you are getting the clients your criminal law firm deserves.
Examples of our work include Beltrami’s Firm Website
Contact us for advice on all aspects of legal website design for criminal law firms: 01923708621.
With Internet marketing, particularly further to the recent Google ‘Panda’ and ‘Penguin’ updates, content is king. With criminal law, the same rules apply. Your website should be continually updated with relevant criminal law content and should demonstrate the expertise of your solicitors.
Your content should be published in a structured manner. Generally, the more landing pages and the more informative content there is, the better. Especially where your site’s search engine rankings are concerned. If your site’s landing pages can rank first in Google for longer tail keywords such as ‘road traffic law solicitors’ or ‘criminal defence lawyers glasgow’, this can often work better than focusing purely on homepage rankings.
The types of criminal related content you should be publishing includes the following:-
• Content on different types of crime and their legal definitions
• Details of procedure in criminal cases
• Definitions of legal terms in criminal cases
In addition to the above landing page ideas, your legal content should also be on current criminal news or cases and is best placed on a blog within your website. Blogging helps establish trust with your audience, but it is also great for SEO purposes to help you appear on Google in the best possible positions and helps you share your content quickly with your contacts e.g. on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
We can help you not only integrate a blog within your website, but also write bespoke criminal content. Buying and implementing RSS feeds to criminal legal news from other sources simply does not work as effectively as it used to – you need original, unique content to be published on your site published in an optimised manner.
With your website containing better optimised content, more links from other sites leading to your site in place, better internal linking, improved graphic design with properly tagged images, effective use of social networking and video marketing, you are more likely to attract more clients more often through Google and the web. Your Internet marketing strategy should be viewed not as a one-off website design exercise, but as an ongoing content publishing and integrated web marketing campaign.
We can help. We are different to most Internet marketing companies because we have a team of non-practising solicitors who are experienced not only with criminal law, but also with drafting optimised legal content for search engine optimisation purposes. For further information on our services please call 01923708621.
As noted above, online marketing for criminal law firms is one of the most competitive area of all areas of legal practice because of the way people look for services.
With fierce competition and multi-million pound marketing budgets, it can be daunting to look at the first page of Google for criminal terms and think that it will take hundreds of thousands of pounds to reach the top places.
With our bespoke link building strategies, optimised landing page creation, content publication and social bookmarking strategies, you will begin to dominate the search engine rankings for your desired keywords and in your desired location.
For further information on our SEO services please call 01923708621.
Social media marketing, including effective use of Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Facebook can help you stand out from your competitors.
Criminal lawyers can expect the following benefits from a coherent social media marketing strategy:-
1. Increased awareness of your criminal law firm and its services among target clients
2. Increased relevant traffic to your law firm’s website
3. Improved favourable perceptions and increased trust of your firm’s brand
4. Development of targeted marketing activities
5. Increased search engine rankings for your website by virtue of social media bookmarking
6. Development of business relationships include an increased chance of word-of-mouth referrals and referrals from other solicitors
7. Ultimately, the generation of new business
We have helped create hundreds of optimised profiles of solicitors and law firms throughout the UK and beyond in the world on social network sites such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Facebook and, with our more advanced social media services, we continue to manage certain social media accounts for criminal lawyers and law firms to help them generate results online.
An example of our work includes the @glasgowlawpractice Twitter account
We can you help your practice by:-
• Establishing, developing and managing optimised accounts on social media networks;
• Creating and maintaining an updated blog on your law firm’s website which will integrate perfectly with your Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook accounts;
• Promoting your brand and website to tens of thousands of our relevant Twitter followers and LinkedIn connections
• Advising on best practice and policy for social media use
Contact us today for expert advice on all aspects of the social media marketing for your criminal law firm. We’re very happy to offer some free initial advice (free = no strings) 01923708621.
As noted above, we can help you build a profitable website, delivering significant amounts of business for your criminal law firm. We are different to most Internet marketing companies because we have a team of non-practising solicitors who are experienced not only with criminal law, but also with drafting optimised legal content for SEO purposes and provide a first class social media service. For further information on how we can help you please call us on 01923708621.
“I first came into contact with Zellera Legal Technology via LinkedIn. When we started, my Hibu/Yell provided website was poor. No instrumentation was in place and I did not know what my Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) actually was. I am not of a technical mindet and these last 12 months have been a journey.
Matthew Berlow Criminal Lawyer
Read more testimonials
Read more testimonials