Personal Injury Leads & Internet Marketing
Personal injury lead generation strategies are constantly evolving. With an ever increasing cost per click with PPC, referral fee bans and a market that is becoming even more competitive by the week, if you’re looking to generate serious personal injury enquiries that will boost your profits, you need an internet marketing agency that knows what they’re doing – you need one of the best online marketing agencies for the personal injury sector in the UK – and you’ve come to the right place. For a quick chat on how we can help you please call us on 01923 750353 and ask for Chris or read on to find out more:-
No other area of legal practice is more competitive in respect of online marketing than personal injury
The website of a personal injury law firm is often the first point of contact for a potential client who has a legitimate accident claims and who needs the services of a PI solicitor as soon as possible, particularly if the triennium is approaching in respect of a claim.
Zellera Legal Technology helps personal injury solicitors create websites that work and helps them integrate social media solutions and best SEO practice to deliver excellent results. No other area of legal practice is more competitive in respect of online marketing, particularly with the evolution of ABS in the UK and the continued growth of claims management companies (CMCs).
A good deal of personal injury lawyers view online marketing as expensive and altogether different from the more traditional forms of advertising such as the Yellow Pages, newspaper or TV advertising. We can show you how investing in an online marketing strategy for a niche area of legal practice such as personal injury law can deliver a massive return on your investment in a relatively short space of time.
Personal Injury Law Firm Web Design – Best Practices
With web design for personal injury law firms, the following best practices apply, particularly in respect of landing page design:-
- It must look clean, clear and professional;
- Your ‘calls to action’ – telephone numbers, email addresses etc – must be immediately apparent;
- Visitors to the site should know exactly what you want them to do; if they are looking to bring an accident claim, have seen that you provide an expert service and have an idea of the cost or whether they can get a free initial consultation, the next question they are going to ask is ‘How do I get in touch?’. If this is even slightly difficult for them to work out you may lose a potential client.
- You should have ‘trust icons’. Membership of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers and other legal bodies and organisations of which your solicitors are members or in which your solicitors have been featured;
- You should define common legal terms used in personal injury cases;
- There should be links to your solicitors social media profiles.
- You should try to include personal injury damages calculators;
- There should be videos with the law firm’s personal injury solicitors;
- You should have strong testimonials from your clients.
- You should include as much personal injury legal content as possible in a structured and optimised manner, bearing in mind the key personal injury keywords such as ‘personal injury claims solicitors’ or ‘accident claims lawyers’. This makes your site easier for search engines to find, driving traffic toward your site.
- You should target certain locations: clients of personal injury law firms search both nationally and locally for their solicitor and your website should cater for this.
Even if you have had a website designed for your law firm in the past, there may be a reason why it is not delivering results. We can help you implement best website design practices to ensure you are getting the clients your personal injury law firm deserves.
Examples of some of the conversion-focused design elements of our work include Lawford Kidd’s Personal Injury Law Firm Website. (See for example also their new site explaining the 100% compensation offering their personal injury lawyers in Scotland provide, including as examples their Scottish Accidents at Workand Road Traffic Accident Claims advice pages). See also the Personal Injury Claims Lawyers Glasgow siteand our Irish client Sherwin O’Riordan’s Personal Injury pages.You can see other examples of how a conversion focused personal injury page should be structured athttp://www.sunderlandpersonalinjury.co.uk/accident-claimsand http://www.sunderlandpersonalinjury.co.uk/car-accident-claims.
Contact us for advice on all aspects of legal website design for personal injury law firms: 0333 130 6257.
Legal Content & Copywriting for Personal Injury Law Firms – Best Practices
With Internet marketing, particularly further to the recent Google ‘Panda’ and ‘Penguin’ updates, content is king. With personal injury law, the same rules apply. Your website should be continually updated with relevant personal injury law content and should demonstrate the expertise of your solicitors.
Your content should be published in a structured manner. Generally, the more landing pages and the more informative content there is, the better. Especially where your site’s search engine rankings are concerned. If your site’s landing pages can rank first in Google for longer tail keywords such as ‘road traffic accident solicitors’ or ‘medical negligence lawyers uk’, this can often work better than focusing purely on homepage rankings.
The types of personal injury related content you should be publishing includes the following:-
- Content on different types of injury, such as back or neck injuries, head or brain injuries etc
- Details of damages in personal injury cases such as likely settlement awards and details of negotiation or settlement processes
- Definitions of legal terms in personal injury cases such as damages, liability, accident claims, negligence, contributory negligence, loss of wages, loss of benefits etc
- Details of common personal injury situations or common types of torts/delicts such as car accidents, motorcycle accidents, accidents at work, construction injuries, dog bite injuries, medical negligence, occupiers liability, slip and trip cases, asbestos injuries, product liability claims etc.
In addition to the above landing page ideas, your legal content should also be on current personal injury news or cases and is best placed on a blog within your website. Blogging helps establish trust with your audience, but it is also great for SEO purposes to help you appear on Google in the best possible positions and helps you share your content quickly with your contacts e.g. on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
We can help you not only integrate a blog within your website, but also write bespoke personal injury content. Buying and implementing RSS feeds to personal injury legal news from other sources simply does not work as effectively as it used to – you need original, unique content to be published on your site published in an optimised manner.
With your website containing better optimised content, more links from other sites leading to your site in place, better internal linking, improved graphic design with properly tagged images, effective use of social networking and video marketing, you are more likely to attract more clients more often through Google and the web. Your Internet marketing strategy should be viewed not as a one-off website design exercise, but as an ongoing content publishing and integrated web marketing campaign. You can see good examples of how personal injury content should be structured be at http://www.southcoastlawyers.co.uk/car-accident-claims and http://www.southcoastlawyers.co.uk/work-accident-claims.
We can help. We are different to most Internet marketing companies because we have a team of non-practising solicitors who are experienced not only with personal injury law, but also with drafting optimised legal content for search engine optimisation purposes. For further information on our services please call0333 130 6257.
Best SEO Practices for Personal Injury Law Firms
As noted above, online marketing for personal injury law firms is the most competitive area of all areas of legal practice and indeed is one of the most competitive areas of online marketing generally.
With fierce competition and multi-million pound marketing budgets, it can be daunting to look at the first page of Google for personal injury terms and think that it will take hundreds of thousands of pounds to reach the top places.
With our bespoke link building strategies, optimised landing page creation, content publication and social bookmarking strategies, you will begin to dominate the search engine rankings for your desired keywords and in your desired location. It’s possible to take this a step further and use separate websites to target key locations: click here to see examples for Glasgow and Aberdeen.
For further information on our SEO services please call 0333 130 6257.
Social Media for Personal Injury Lawyers – Best Practices
Social media marketing, including effective use of Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Facebook can help you stand out from your competitors.
Personal injury lawyers can expect the following benefits from a coherent social media marketing strategy:-
1. Increased awareness of your personal injury law firm and its services among target clients
2. Increased relevant traffic to your law firm’s website
3. Improved favourable perceptions and increased trust of your firm’s brand
4. Development of targeted marketing activities
5. Increased search engine rankings for your website by virtue of social media bookmarking
6. Development of business relationships include an increased chance of word-of-mouth referrals and referrals from other solicitors
7. Ultimately, the generation of new business
We have helped create hundreds of optimised profiles of solicitors and law firms throughout the UK and beyond in the world on social network sites such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Facebook and, with our more advanced social media services, we continue to manage certain social media accounts for personal injury lawyers and law firms to help them generate results online.
An example of our work includes the @PILawScotland Twitter account
We can you help your practice by:-
- Establishing, developing and managing optimised accounts on social media networks;
- Creating and maintaining an updated blog on your law firm’s website which will integrate perfectly with your Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook accounts;
- Promoting your brand and website to tens of thousands of our relevant Twitter followers and LinkedIn connections
- Advising on best practice and policy for social media use
Contact us today for expert advice on all aspects of the social media marketing for your personal injury law firm. We’re very happy to offer some free initial advice (free = no strings) 0333 130 6257.
Recent Case Study: Zellera Legal Technology Launches a New Website for UK Accident Claims
We are proud to announce the launch and release of a new website designed to generate accident claims leads for our client The Accident Claimline. The website is one of the largest ones we’ve helped launch to date with pages dedicated to all forms of personal injury advice within the UK.
About the Accident Claimline
The Accident Claimline are based in Aldershot, Hampshire, and specialise in helping to connect up UK residents and workers with personal injury solicitors around England, Scotland, and Wales. They have already assisted tens of thousands of clients get the accident claims advice and compensation that they deserved.
What We Did
Aspects of our work involved looking at the structure of the website so that it was designed using silo methodology which will help with the SEO process, as well as working on ensuring that the website converted at the best rates possible using our conversion rate optimisation services.
It has also been set-up with call tracking in order to ensure that every single enquiry that comes via the website is tracked correctly and recorded so that the leads can be properly managed.
Accident Claims Lead Results
The website is relatively new, but we are already seeing some fantastic results in some of the specific injury claims pages such as the industrial claims page, the sports section, through other satellite sites such asthis, this and this, and the page including details on how visitors can calculate a work accident claim – see that here.
You can see the website in full on www.accidentclaimsweb.co.uk.
For an informal chat about your online presence and how to generate more business online please contact Chris on 0333 130 6257 or request a free online business generation analysis here today. You can also continue to view more of our portfolio items here.
Online marketing solutions for your personal injury law firm
As noted above, we can help you build a profitable website, delivering significant amounts of business for your personal injury law firm. We are different to most Internet marketing companies because we have a team of non-practising solicitors who are experienced not only with personal injury law, but also with drafting optimised legal content for SEO purposes, with getting clients to the top of Google for some of the most competitive personal injury keywords and with generating personal injury leads in every major city in the UK (and beyond). For further information on how we can help you please call us on 01923 750353 and ask for Chris.
Read more testimonials
Read more testimonials